VNL is managing and operating the largest number of mooring buoys in Go Gia Anchorage (5 pairs of mooring buoys) in Go Gia anchorage.
|Deadweight||150,000 DWT||150,000 DWT||60,000 DWT||80,000 DWT||60,000 DWT|
The mooring buoys of VNL represent Go Gia anchorage’s ideal natural conditions and geographical position:
- Not affected by storm winds, calm water with stable currents all year round;
- Channel depth is 14-20m, channel width is up 1.000m;
- 17 nautical miles from Pilot Station (about 2 hours sailing);
- Located at the intersection of 3 provinces: Ho Chi Minh City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Dong Nai.
In addition, VNL invests in workforce as well as equipment, means of goods handling methodically, comprehensively and systematically, providing one-stop service to customers wishing for cargo transshipment at mooring buoys:
- 7 Tugboats (4 azimuth tugs)
- 4 Floating Cranes (2 single floating cranes and 1 double floating crane)
- 25 Excavators
- 4 Bulldozers
- 6 Fender Sets
- 5 Grabs
- VNL02/03 (7.800 DWT) Barge
- More than 500 stevedores under long-term employment covered with social insurance and other types of insurance in accordance with the applicable law.
VNL provides all-inclusive services for ships at mooring buoys such as loading and unloading cargoes by ship’s cranes, floating cranes, transshipping by barges, towing services at mooring buoys with commitments to customer’s benefits:
- Costs savings as compared to calling port / berths
- Reasonable handling costs
- High discharging/loading rate
- Low loss ratio
- Safe operation (in all aspects for people, cargoes, vessels)
- Various options with mooring buoys, avoiding any berth congestion
- Mooring buoys linking to Hung Thai port (1 nautical mile apart), cargo can be transshipped to Hung Thai port for storage/ delivery by trucks/ delivery by barges later on
- Contingency plans, back-up plans are available in any case
- 24/7 service.